Tuesday 15 December 2009

What Kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

After research, which can be seen in an earlier blog, I have decided that Bauer Media Group would be the institution best suited to distribute my magazine.





The reason I believe Bauer Media are best suited for my magazine is because they already distribute magazines such as Q and Mojo which my magazine is bery much like. However the difference between these magazines and my magazine is that on the Bauer website both Q and Mojo are advertised as men's magazines whereas my magazine will be advertised as both women and men's magazine. Bauer Media Group are yet to have a music magazine aimed at women. My magazine will be at interest to them as it is a gap in their market.



Here is a link to Bauer Media Group's webiste were a retrieved most of my information:

http://www.bauermediagroup.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment